 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 121 – 140 of about 300.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

Available with Technobabble and backstory: (URL) without: (URL) let me know what you think. -Anthony (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) thanks very much. the plasma coils are some strange part off an alpha team set... (URL) those. I was looking at them and thought "wait... the P-38 had those bulges on the booms... these could be my equivalent. then I did my little "I am a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Pander Hunter, an entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Thanx for the praise on the ships and you're spot on with the remarks about the site. When I finish the job I'm doing right now (I am LUGNETting in office time!) I should really do something about the lousy scripting. Alexander (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Pander Hunter, an entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Thanx. It was what I was going for. I first used sand-colored bricks, but they were still too dark, but the older white bricks did the job. Alexander (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) Hey, Anthony, this is cool. You've captured the shape and essance well and indeed it reminds me a lot of the P-38 yet still has distinctly .space touches. I like the cockpit area a lot, smooth but just clunky enough to look indsustrial. The (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.704)

  P-38 contest

Just a short note to say wow. The responses to this contest have been nothing short of awesome. Kudos to all the entrants and to the contest originator! That is all. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Pander Hunter, an entry for the P-38 contest

(...) I checked out your site a bit and I really like your ships- in particular the simple elegance of the Flytail and (at the other end of the spectrum) the harsh-angled and techy Zheng he. A lot of the other stuff is neat as well, and I think I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

-snip- Very stylish Allister. Great colour scheme and really creative design to be seen in this MOC. Most of all, I like how it's slanted forward when the landing gear is deployed. Too cool. ;-D (URL) Mladen Pejic> (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

(...) That was my original plan, but it just didn't end up that way. Mainly because the underside of the booms interfered with putting the pods closer itno the fuselage. But also becasue they give some some extra needed support to the 1x on the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) it's kinda tricky, I find, to get stuff around those engine pieces to look right, but I'll see what I can do... must find more yellow greebles... (...) I thought about doing wings with sideways slopes, but they didn't look right to me... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) rawr! it seems to be having lots of issues lately. I'll get more detail pics up once I finish a variant on the frame... the question is, of course, Sniper Cannon or Positron Bore... decisions, decisions... (...) thank you! I'm glad you (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Pander Hunter, an entry for the P-38 contest

(...) I was thinking that those sides could also be used to put in corporate logos or some other designs or words instead of the mottled white. Lots of room to work in. Either way, the tanker is a pretty nifty design :) TRS (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) of days... and the nasty crossposting didn't help. Anyway, I really like this. The shape and colors look great. I'd like to see the details better, but Brickshelf is halfway down right now and I can only see your thumbnails. And it's nice to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.704)

  IL-83 Thunderstrike: A P-38 Contest Entry

The Osiris Corporation gives you the IL-83 Thunderstrike: (URL) you want to see (tons) more pictures, here's the gallery link: (URL) Best of luck to everyone! (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

"Anthony Babington" <hottsnoz@swbell.net> wrote in message news:Hswsp8.1MsB@lugnet.com... (...) I'll take the techno-babble for 200, Alex! And I agree with you on the studless matter. Studless is nice, but for smaller mocs with wings, those (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Adding new P-38 entires soon

Just a note to let you know I'll be updating the page soon. We have a lot of new entries. The contest will definitely be extended one month as well. Great stuff guys! (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Re: Adding new P-38 entires soon

I'll be adding the new entries too. :-| [ j o n ] (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) snip (...) Wow, this is awesome! I especially like the way you did the canopy. the whole shape of the cockpit worked out rather ingeniously. I like the squareness, and the simplicity of the shape, I think it works really well with the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Re: SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

(...) Glad to be of service ;) It was a fun build, but I'll still have to try to come up with something original for the contest... TRS (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.703)

  Re: Adding new P-38 entires soon

(...) Cool! Now I can build one too! Joe .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.703)

More:  Next Page >>