 Space / 30880
Re: Pander Hunter, an entry for the P-38 contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
The P-38 derivative is neat, but I really like the tanker.  I don't know if it's
intentional, but the mottled effect of the slightly different shades of white
gives it a "well-worn" look, like a tanker should have.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX

I was thinking that those sides could also be used to put in corporate logos or
some other designs or words instead of the mottled white. Lots of room to work
in.
Either way, the tanker is a pretty nifty design :)
TRS