 Space / 31440
Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:21:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   Here’s my minifig scale entry for Jon’s P-38 Lightning contest

snip
   Please let me know what you think! Comments, criticisms, questions,
etc. encouraged,
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org

Wow, this is awesome! I especially like the way you did the canopy. the whole shape of the cockpit worked out rather ingeniously. I like the squareness, and the simplicity of the shape, I think it works really well with the studlessness. This is also one of the few p-38 entries I’ve seen that actually put the cockpit in the back.

Daniel Rubin