 Space / 31487
Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:25:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   Here’s my minifig scale entry for Jon’s P-38 Lightning contest

F-38
Impulse

Once again you wow us. I especially like the contrast between the red ‘cladding’ and the gray greebled parts. It looks as if more cladding could have been on it at one time, but it’s been removed for weight reduction or speed or ease of access.

That’s exactly the look I was going for.

   Those vestigial wings are just enough to say “P-38” without stirring up the ‘wings in space’ debate.

Yup, that was the idea.

   It would have been great even without the number 38, but that detail cranks it up another notch. Keep covering those studs.

Thanks!
--Bram