 Space / 9819
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Well, I finally was able to stop being upset at Jude and submit my runner-up
design.

If you'd like a sneak-peek..
http://www.baylug.org/titan/ge-tmcd1.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!  :]

I dunno though..., that big black thing attached to it shure does
look wing-ish to me...

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada