 Space / 9812
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:03:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiya!

I just built a ship I call The Galaxy Enforcer:

please let me know if it has a high enough gun to length ratio.
and, please don't mistake the giant guns on the side that turn into engines
for wings okay? thanks.  Thay also act as coffeemakers in emergency
situations and in my mind they also work defensively to destroy any hostile
threats before they attack. LMKWYT!

ROTFLMAO 2!!!  Two comments:
- defense looks a little weak in the rear.
- where's the built-in detachable wing of escort fighters??

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada