 Space / 9815
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Talk about life imitating art! Check this out fellers!

http://www.geocities.com/lordviperscorpion5/galaxy.html

Damnit!  Jude stole my ship design!!  And I'd already built
a fleet of these too!  Of course, I had to remove the 1x4
plate from each one because they might be thought to be wings
when they are acually side-launched missiles.

Well, I finally was able to stop being upset at Jude and submit my runner-up
design.

If you'd like a sneak-peek..
http://www.baylug.org/titan/ge-tmcd1.jpg

-Tom McD.