 Space / 9787
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiya!

I just built a ship I call The Galaxy Enforcer:

please let me know if it has a high enough gun to length ratio.
and, please don't mistake the giant guns on the side that turn into engines
for wings okay? thanks.  Thay also act as coffeemakers in emergency
situations and in my mind they also work defensively to destroy any hostile
threats before they attack. LMKWYT!

cheers!

ROFLMAO!  Maybe there should be a contest, who can make the best Galaxy
Enforcer.

Remember, you don't need wings in space.

Talk about life imitating art! Check this out fellers!

http://www.geocities.com/lordviperscorpion5/galaxy.html

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake.. the first name in supertoxic fuels.