 Space / 9802
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:50:11 GMT

   It's got huuuuuge tracts of studs...

But...but... I just want to Sing!

   That ship started life as the starship Bardiel, and it's really
   had one of the neatest developments and setups of any MOC I've
   seen.  I think the whole site is still up, subordinated under
   the Galactic Shipyard's site (which Jon also runs).

   I'd encourage you to check it out.  It's extremely cool.

: ) Thanks very much indeed.  But actually the ship doesn't really have a
proper site at the moment.  I'm really almost done with it.  Another good
weekend could do it.  If you want to see a few pics I have (and even these
aren't that current) go to:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/

I have 8 pics stashed away here that were taken at the beginning of the
summer.
There are also 6 much much older pics on my personal lego site. /lego from
the directory.

When the ship is finally finished I'll put up another site just for it.

-Jon