 Space / 9800
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:41:57 GMT

That is huge.  Or at least it looks super huge in the picture.  How long was
that?

Tom

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
Talk about life imitating art! Check this out fellers!

http://www.geocities.com/lordviperscorpion5/galaxy.html

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake.. the first name in supertoxic fuels.

I added my Galaxy Enforcer to the contest as well.
Check it out!

-Jon