 Space / 9818
9817  |  9819
Subject:
MOC Update At Brickshelf.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:43:59 GMT

Hi, fellow lego fans.

After a few months of Builder's block, I've got a few new models up at
brickshelf.

1) Well, this one isn't much of a new one as it is a remold. (p.s., check out
the escape pod, hehe.)

   The Mothercube
   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5467

2) A nifty little display stand for the above model.

   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5469

If you ever wanted to use up some of your black colored pieces, those two would
be just right for you.

3) A cute little "quick-attack" VTOL unit.

   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5468

As always, please let me know what you think.  Any opinions and thoughts on the
models are welcome and appreciated.   Also, if there is enough group interest,
I'll upload the instructions for the display stand.

-Humberto Zamora.
If all goes well, I should have two new models up by next week.