 Space / 9933
Re: MOC Update At Brickshelf.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
I didn't much like the Borg cube, don't much like very many microfig mocs.

ok. To each their own, I guess.  You don't _have_ to like it.

The vtol didn't really impress me much either except that it has a
transformation thing going on...but I didn't really find it exciting that it
seems to change into a cube...

..well, it's the little things in life that get me going.  Hinges and swivels
and interesting little shapes constitute most of them.

eh, maybe I should just stop trying to comment on peoples stuff, so far I've
negatives on the two mocs that I commented on...

Don't worry about it.  You're just being truthful.  Can't blame a guy for
telling the truth.  Anyway, you're right.  Perhaps I should broaden my field
and do a little of everything.

-Humberto Zamora.
It's kinda like school.  You take good classes and bad classes, and you major
in something unexpected.