 Space / 9666
  Hello?

Lugnet and practically the entire Internet is messing up so please answer my posts. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Uh... OK. Could it be possible that it's a problem on your end? -Duane (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I hope that my end is not the problem but I think that whatever the problem was on my computer that it is over now so could you find out where very other person went so they can throw their two cents into my messages, please, Duane? Thank you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) You haven't missed anything, no-one has responded. I think some people have been avoiding this group lately, not to mention that here in the US we have a holiday this week. -Duane (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I believe that some people have misconceptions about me and they thought that I was trying to start a fight or act as though I was the king of all space craft but neither case is true about my life. Todd and Suzanne (Todd Lehman and Suzanne D. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Uhhm, what does this have to do with Space? Am I missing the clue here? Mark "I had to disassemble my entire collection to move!" de Kock (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) A charming picture, I must admit, but set your mind at ease, I'm willing to bet one dollar against my MIB 4558 that they're not doing that. :-) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Larry...I'll take you up on that (just as soon as I can get a message through to Todd or Suzanne...oh, wait...I should have just THOUGHT that last part, not TYPED it...damn! Nevermind...) Matt (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I'll have to agree with you on that...I'm sure Todd and Suzanne have better things to do with their time then build minifig scenes with obnoxious users...<sorry for the harshness...I hope you don't take it the wrong way or too seriously> You (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) <grin> "Listen Suz, can you do me a huge favor? I'll pay you 20 bucks to take a picture of a minifig of Jesse and post it online, ok? Thanks a bunch!!" -Shiri (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Why is everybody ganging up on this Jesse dude? Seems like high school. Anyway are there trolls here like Mandroid from the rtl.lego newsgroup? Later (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Sorry, and excuse me (1)- First off, I wasn't trying to gang up on Jesse at *all* - I was just helping Matt rip on Larry. Coz Larry is fun, right Larry? As for Jesse, it's been brought up that he might be the same trolling figure. Me, I like (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) In best drag-queen way-to-loud-for-public voice: You *GO* girl! 8?) Matt (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Ooh, you do that *SO* well! Mmm-hmm. ;) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Sure, because being fun is a virtue... :-) BTW, any bet involving parting me from my Metro is gonna take a lot more work than you have put in so far, guys... (...) Trolleys good, trolls bad. Four legs good, two legs bad. Lego good, Meccano (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I was only joking about the LEGO figure me but I believe that you are serious about this message. (I hear when you build a LEGO structure that you use every part of the LEGO brick.) I only was complaining about the way that space craft, in (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) He has *practice*. <grin> -Shiri XFUT .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes: <...> I guess the only way I (...) All kidding aside (and this is a bit of a touchy subject, we've had debates about it before)... size isn't everything. You do NOT need to build a huge model to show you have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I do have some small, nifty models, particularly of a fighter, which is not complete due to a lack of proper LEGO pieces, though complete enough to show an indication of serious thought in my mind. This model is known as the Solar Switchblade, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) You can combine a T-3 Trike, a Mono Jet, and a set numbered 8247 that was released in 1999 to make many of the parts for the Solar Switchblade. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Maybe you could check out the CAD section for a couple of programs to use to record your creations. Have you checked out www.LDraw.org? -Duane (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I do love your suggestion but you forget that I have to use a library computer and they will not let me use programs that will install new files onto these computers so I can not use (URL) . :.( Jesse Long (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Yes, I did forget. Maybe you could download to a floppy and install it at home (if you have a computer at home). -Duane (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I wish that was possible but even using a disk to store the information is not allowed at the library. :.( Jesse Long (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) It's all good baby. I forgive you. New to the boards that's all/ (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)