 Space / 942
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:00:18 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote:
Not trying to be overly argumentative - I could hazard a guess that
LEGO might be prohibited from selling "futuristic space ships" and
that current NASA-esque sets wouldn't fall under that theme.  But
that's hazarding a guess.  Wish I knew the source of this licensing
rumor.

I don't buy it. I think it far more likely that Lego has _decided_ that Star
Wars is filling the role of a space theme.