 Space / 901
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:22:04 GMT

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote:
Okay, so maybe I didn't have the right info.  At least they had good intent
with Blacktron 1 and Spyrius.  Fat chance finding a Star Wars set that good!

Have you looked at a the Star Wars sets? I'd say that they're better than
Spyrius and perhaps even Blacktron.

I just wrote that for fun, for the most part.  Peoples' replies are always so
interesting when you post an angry message.  So fun to watch people actually

This isn't a very nice idea. People tend to take you seriously here, unless
there's a reason not too. (And of course, if you keep posting things just to
get reactions, people will quickly not take you seriously ever.)