 Space / 9367
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 04:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Don't forget not open flame in the phlogiston all you smokers out there. :)
--
Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

~Mark "phlogiston" Sandlin

Okay, Nicole, now that you've posted about half a dozen times you are no longer
required to append "wife of Kenneth..." to your name-- especially if you are an
AFOL in your own right (and I suspect you are!).  I understand your doing so
when you are relaying messages from Ken, but really, I think you came up with
the phlogiston remark on your own!  Anyway, welcome to Lugnet whose ranks
include other AFOL couples including the Bogers, the Regners, Todd and Suzanne,
of course, and I'm sure others I haven't thought of!

BTW speaking for us all I hope Ken is doing better and will be back to posting
on his own soon (and that you will keep reading and posting on Lugnet too even
when he's better!).

Maggie C.