 Space / 9178
  space rereleases...

I know that everyone would like to see sets like the galaxy explorer rereleased but lets think about sets that are going to be easier for brad and co to swing. What sets would you like to see? Personally I wouldnt mind seeing a reissue of a set like (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

I think the Ice Planet theme would be a good idea, but I have all the sets that I want from that theme, except maybe the large ship. I hope that they'll release large sets, like maybe the 6991 Monorail Transport base or even 6990. I'd also really (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) They probobly wont do monorail, too many parts to bring out of retirement. The guarded inn probobly only had a few moulds to bring back, the rest is just printing. Sets like ice planet or whatever would have less new moulds to bring back. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) Well, if the Galaxy Explorer is too large, how about it's smaller sibling, the 924 Transporter? My other votes for 'medium' sized space sets include: (URL) Battrax (URL) Star Hawk II (URL) SP Striker (URL) x-1 Patrol Craft (URL) Galactic Peace (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) Sadly, I have all the sets of Ice Planet. So I can not support your call. That's my only problem with the re-releasing of old sets: I'll probably have the original already and I can not get a go-ahead from my gf to order sets that I already (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) I agree. I think that the classic 924 Transporter would be the ideal choice. I would happily pick up a couple in mint condition. The Transporter was really an ideal all-around craft. The Galaxy Explorer was a great set (I had one) but it was (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

Whoops, typo. The link should be (URL) All Terrain Vehicle. (...) Well, The reason I liked (and bought) the 924 over the 918, I really like the back section opening up, and the 918 doesn't really have that (a couple of nice grey car doors though). (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

I agree that the shipping cost for the large sets would be quite a bit, but it would be nice, I think, to have some of the larger sets re-released. Although unlikely, it's nice to hope. Like the MCM would also be a nice re-release. And I also think (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) Personally, I would like for all of the Lego Space sets to be reintroduced. I am also trying to make a new Space theme but the Legos I have so far makes my vehicles, which are good in design, appear as if they were created by the Partridge (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)