 Space / 8750
Re: Updated my site, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:31:17 GMT

<snip>

I recently bought a Sony Cybershot digital cam.  The only complaint I have
about it is that the flash is WAY TOO HOT.  I have to put a piece of opaque
paper over the flash just to make sure pics don't come out overexposed.
Otherwise, it's a great camera.  A FANTASTIC camera!!!

<snip>

I have a Cybershot S-30 and I found that it's better to either put the flash
to "off" (hit the flash button until there is a flash with a circle/slash
over it) or to put teh flash on "low" (this is under camera>flash>low). It's
a great camera, I love mine- but I would be nice to have the S-50 or 60 so i
could do mpeg movie mode...

Btw, not being much of a Star Trek fan, I like the BOP's!

HTH

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net