 Space / 8746
Re: Updated my site, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 18:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
More updates on my pathetic little website, including two new Klingon
Bird-of-Preys and more links to my new stuff on Brickshelf.

Well, Sid Mark;

I love your microfig BOP's. I had tried my hand at one, but couldn't achieve
a decent colour scheme (did you know black, white and grey ends up making it
look like a goose??) but your all-grey (how did you get that much grey?!?
And why does it photograph almost white?) version is great (not just
chromatically). I especially like the photon torpedo launcher at the front!
And the light up engines... wow, very cool. The gun detail is good too.

Wish you had a clearer photo of your earlier attempt at the BOP, since the
earlier version also looked quite good. If only they'd make various muted
shades of green (and not just 1 or 2 parts!!!!).

Your nanofig starships look good too, the Miranda class is particularly
clever (those warp nacelles would be perfect on a similarly-scaled
Constitution class....)

Mark W.