 Space / 8758
Re: Updated my site, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:19:03 GMT

Kyle,

Thanks for the kudo!  As for the Sony... I have a DSC-S70, a fantastic
camera at a depressingly high price.  But the quality is worth it.  I've
already reduced the strength of the flash (the icon shows up with a "-" next
to it), but there's still the "hot image" problem.  I've resolved this by
positioning the camera a little bit further back from the subject.  And as
you know, brand new Lego (and relatively brand new Lego) has this incredible
finish which is prone to reflecting light off of it.

Hey, are there any other Star Trek Lego MOCs out there?

Sid