 Space / 8730
Re: Updated my site, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 18:38:19 GMT

Howdy...

Thanks for all of your kind words... Since thecrew complement of a BOP is
just over a dozen (except for the gAL'Deth, of course!), maybe I can try my
hand out at a minifig version!

Yikes, what did I just commit myself to???!!!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com