 Space / 8726
Re: Updated my site, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:12:10 GMT

Sid,

The Bird-of-Prey is my favorite space ship and your model is great!  When I
was a kid, I could build in any scale - now I think only in mini-fig scale -
your model has inspired me to try tp build my own Bird-of-Prey.  Thank you.

Bob Hayes

In lugnet.space, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Howdy fellow LUGNETers!

More updates on my pathetic little website, including two new Klingon
Bird-of-Preys and more links to my new stuff on Brickshelf.