 Space / 8759
Re: Please Answer Some Classic Space Survey Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
CLASSIC SPACE SURVEY No. 1
____________________________

For purposes of this survey, assume that The Lego Group is planning to
re-release the following Classic Space sets:

   <set:487> Space Cruiser
   <set:497> Galaxy Explorer
   <set:6929> Starfleet Voyager
   <set:6980> Galaxy Commander

Now please answer any (or all) of the following questions:

1) Which of the above sets would you buy?
  a) none
  b) 487
  c) 497
  d) 6929
  e) 6980
  f) Duh, all of them

F!!! How could you even *think* of answer a???

Mark 'remember the Paperclips' de Kock

Answer A was put there for the castle lovers among us! ;-)

- Bob