 Space / 8760
Re: Confederation Main Databse goes operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Rick Hallman writes:
Confederation main database went online recently and is still going under
major construction. ALot of the subdatabases are NOT operational, but
enought is there. Go to  http://confed.8m.com/ and LMKWYT!!!!!

Rick
"You spikey-headed jerk!"

Rick,

You site looks like it will have lots to offer in the future. Keep up the good
work.

What stood out for me was the Kestrel. I do not know what it is, but I really
like the design, even though it is not a radically different from a basic
fighter, you made a good looking ship, with nice lines and balance. I would
love to build one.

Jude