 Space / 8737
Re: Please Answer Some Classic Space Survey Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 02:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
1) Which of the above sets would you buy?
f) Duh, all of them

2) How many of each set would you purchase?
a) 1
Only one, because I would not want to ruin the coolness of each set by
having a bunch of copies.

3) When will you start to build the set(s) you purchased?
e) on the front porch after I help the mailperson back on their feet.

4) If The Lego Group actually DID re-release these sets, how would you react?
d) Once the paramedics stabilized me for transport to the hospital, I would
   be a very very very happy person.

...and then I'd probably go help build a church in Nicaragua or something.
Not worthy! Not worthy! Not worthy!

greg majewski