 Space / 8747
Re: Confederation Main Databse goes operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes:
I like very much the Capital Ships, very well done, it makes me think of
Micro-Machines.
It's Just a pitty that with Capital Ships at Micro-Machines size, it's
almost (if NOT entirelly) impossible to make fighters at the same scale.

It is hard, yes. I have been toying with some small craft, like lite cargo
ships in nanofig.

Nice Work & Imagination.

Thanks!

Also, you have done a great deal of image post production, that looks
rather nice, but in the "Lasers" case you forgot everytime the "shadow"
or brightening they would impose on the model. (Just some Constructive
Criticism)

I have to figure out how to do that.

Bye the Way, wich tool do you use to make the Hallos (Bright Lights) on
the engines, lights, laser, etc ...

I use the Lens Flare tool in Adobe PhotoShop 5.5, the small lights at 10%,
and the bigger engine plumes at 125-150%. THe lasers are amde in PhotoShop
5.5 too.

Rick
"Too boldy go where so many men have gone before...the john"
http://confed.8m.com/