 Space / 8749
Re: Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io): Year Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
As of May 16, 2001, Silicon Psyche will be two years old.

    To celebrate this occasion, I've redesigned the Photon Bomber, now
called the "Blastwing". Much like the original, it is a fusion of design
concepts stemming from the Batwing, Tie Bomber, and now the Snow Speeder. I
have also build an assault hoverbike to replace the Pegasus called the
"Windlancer" featuring adjustable hover engines. See them both in the
U.E.S.F. section.

    I am also proud to announce that I have added an Instructions section,
with instructions for my fist design and the fused toe foot design that I
used on my "Perseus" mecha.

    I would also like to give a word of thanks to those fellow builders who
given me much inspiration over these past 2 years. Karim, Ben Vaughn,
Sproaticus, and Pat Justison- you guys rock.

Well, enjoy and please LMKWYT.

Todd Amacher
"SILICON PSYCHE"
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

BTW ladies and gents, the pics for the Blastwing and Windlancer may be
taking a long time to load. Sorry about that- the problem is mainly due to
the ads in Webjump's banner competing with my jpegs for loading time. I know
it sucks, but be patient- I think you will see its worth the wait.

Thanks,
Todd Amacher