 Space / 8751
Re: Help needed from 6971 owners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Clark Stephens writes:
Kyle,
Can't help you with the official length, but you can make a passable hose
from eletrical wire. Strip an electrical wire of the right color & keep the
covering. I'm not sure about guages for electrical wire, but I'm sure you
can find wire small enough (be sure to bring that little grey gun with you
for fit).

Thanx for the great idea Clark!  Given the size of the hoses, I think
I can find something just like that at Home Depot.  If I find a good
substitute, I'll let people here know.  Personally I have a bunch
of sets that need replacement hoses.

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada