 Space / 8752
Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:21:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Davidson writes:
Very neat.  I have only one question - how do the Gungan herds get into
space in the first place?

Well considering I torpedo all of mine into space, I'd imagine they're
pretty plentiful up there  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada