 Space / 8608
Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 02:00:35 GMT

Hey Trevor,

I'd like to place an order for 38 cases of Gungan Spam Cakes! Yum.
I really like the concept. It's quite different. My sister worked on a fish
processing ship in Alaska (making fake crab meat), so I can sort of
relate... I guess. : |

Alternative meats can be quite a lucrative business. Buffalo, ostrich, gungan.
Anyway, I like your ship. The dropship is cool. I guess it would serve the
same purpose as the cattle trucks that cruise our highways. I like the red
and white checkered pattern you use throughout. Nice use of the minifig saw.

I know that people may be turned off by the subject matter, but I bet they
wouldn't think twice about it when they tasted the Spam Cakes. Who thinks
about the slaughterhouse when they bite into a hamburger?

Todd Trotter