 Space / 8609
Re: Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 02:25:25 GMT

Ow, man, I love those engines!  Those fluorescent bricks and gears look so
great as you've used them.  The turret is pretty nifty too.  Now I'm getting
these ideas on building a rotating gun turret with underside entry using one
of those big gears with the hole in the middle.

--

Paul Davidson

Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Greetings! The Nasal Avenger 2 had another modification:

These pics are courtesy of Jeremy Sproat:

Check out how those suckers light up!

Here's another pic courtesy of Brad Hamilton:

You can also see the detail of the new turret gun (compare with previous • one).

Enjoy!

Dan