 Space / 8573
Re: Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Spiffy! Now you're gunna force me to try to do that! :-D

Sweet! The lights get super bright when you put a chrome lamp over the bulb
(you know, those chrome lamps from the Hydronaut sets). There are 2 lights
in each engine pod (the lights from the fiber optic UFO set). Also, in front
on the nose is a row of 6 fiber optic ends (hidden under the 1 X 2 vented
tiles) that create the "Knight Rider" effect when they flash in sequence.
Yep, I didn't get a pic of that :(

Dan