 Space / 8574
Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
It looks awesome! The new escape pods are  a great touch. How many are in
her crew?

Hey, thanks for noticing those! I need to get some more pics of the exterior
with the new additions. The engine section was lengthed by 4 studs (mostly
black on the exhaust nozzles). I also added top and bottom tail gun turrets.

The ship has a crew of 10 pilots, 4 mechanics, 1 torpedo room dude, 1
Fleebnorker, 1 doctor, 1 communications officer, 1 helmsman, 1 tactical
officer, 1 flight operations officer and 1 Captain. Also, I just created a
bunch of hangerbay droids (sorry no pics yet).

ps: I really like the new & improved (again) Nasal Avenger, too!

Thanks, I'm geared up for starting another Captain Ahnee adventure.

Dan