 Space / 8571
Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:39:28 GMT

in article GCs402.Dyq@lugnet.com, Andrew Summersgill wrote:

I love the piccy you've entitled "Guests5" - with everyone stood right by
the entrance to the hangar deck and a view right down the length of the ship
with a Fighter in the distance.  It's just such a superb shot and it really
makes the whole thing come to "life" as well.  the natural lighting makes it
look so vivid.

I took that photo. That's Me, Barbara and Jeremy Sproat, and Cap'n Dan. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego