 Space / 757
    Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Ed T. Toton III
   (...) serious?" (...) Yup, that's the idea. Take a look at Jeb's Lego Page: (URL) That'll give you an idea of the scale I think people will most likely be working on here... Personally, I doubt I'll be entering one myself since I don't think I have (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —James Brown
   (...) I've been following this with interest because I always find space stuff neat, although castle is my primary addiction... anyway, would the contest be ONLY minifig scale, or would other scales be allowed, so long as it still results in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Bill Jackson
   Mini-Fig scale is the primary scale, but I'm not sure about nano-fig. What does everyone think about letting nano-fig entries in? I personally think it would ruin the contest..... (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Eric Kingsley
     (...) How about spliting the contest into 2 catagories. 1 nano-fig and the other mini-fig. This would let those with smaller collections still participate. I definitly don't think Mini-Fig and Nano-figs creations should be judged side-by-side in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —James Brown
     (...) Yeah, it's probably best to have them judged seperately, but I feel I have to point out - I wasn't thinking "small" - I was thinking "largest I can pull off with my collection", which is maybe 3 or 4 feet. A Battlestar at minifig scale would (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Adam Hoekwater
   (...) I love nano- or micro-fig scale stuff. I like the challenge of coming up with totally new uses for elements, and seeing what others have thought of. One of my favorites comes to mind: a black minifig hand detached and used as a clip- on laser (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Wayne R. Hussey
   I would like to have the separation, too. I think that the minifig scale is terrific for fine detail, but some designs (I have done) are too huge for minifig. Maybe there could be a four-way split? Techfig scale, Minifig scale, Microfig scale and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)