 Space / 7177
Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:56:09 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Ok, maybe no money or prizes.

But new stuff!

Bricriu class Destroyer:

This is fantastic!  Great details, inside and out.  And good form overall.
I can just see a small fleet of these trying to pick off a carrier.

I'm wondering, is there an "inside" to the bottom "foot" section, or is it
just structure?

Also, do any of the "big guns" on the side rotate?  I think this would be
a nice feature, though difficult to make work.

-John Van