 Space / 7313
Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Steve Bliss at steve.bliss@home.com wrote:

it appears that the lying minifig's right hand is *not* hanging over the
edge of the bed.  Last time I checked (which was just now), the width of a
minifig in repose, measured from the outside of the hands, is about 3.75
studs.  So where's the extra 1.75 studs-worth of minifig going?

It's an optical illusion created by the angle of the picture. You're
actually seeing the side of the plate and tiles and interpreting that as
part of the horizontal surface. :^)

Ahh, OK.  Thanks for 'splaining.

Steve