 Space / 5998
  Re: No money...no batteries...what's an AFOL to do?

Oh man, here you are talking about lack of funds and I totally forgot to send my Space World contribution. I'll get on it soon... (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Space World

(...) Hey Mark, I've been meaning to ask you about Space World but keep forgetting, seems like I'm not the only one! How about an updated post for the delinquent contributers (I'm sure you know how to urge them nicely to pay:^) I'm sure there are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Space World ????

wtf is Space World? -paul (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World ????

It's the proposed central space lego based website that will be a central focal point for all our space lego websites. It sort of gives a starting point for all space nut surfers with links, and if I'm not mistaken there will be other cool features (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) All Righty then, For all newbies: Space world is mainly going to be a site that collects links to Space Lego sites all over the 'net. We have discussed various sections of the site dealing with characters people have created, as well as a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) Oh. I didn't think of the domain name. Please disregard my previous numbers, Gents...Marks are correct. (...) :-) Comon people! The more we donate, the faster this happens! You easily spend 50 bucks on a nice dinner for two and a movie, in a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

Kirby Warden wrote in message ... (...) Isn't there a store which imports this stuff and rents videocassettes of it? Here in Melbourne, Australia there are several stores which do this. We have rented literally tons of stuff from our local store (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) At the time of the original posting about Space World, I hadn't yet become a member of Lugnet, but I was reading the posts and recall that there was some excitment from several sources. I think I was able to forget about Space World because (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World ????

(...) Hmm... maybe "SUGNet"? =P (Space) -- I think it'd be funny if someone egged Martha Stewart's house. (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space World

(...) I suppose I could pitch in a little. It's the least I could do. -- I think it'd be funny if someone egged Martha Stewart's house. (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)