 Space / 5617
5616  |  5618
Subject:
Griffon Industries releases Bahamut-Class Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:36:00 GMT

Griffon Industries released this heavy frigate, bigger then out Highwind, at
the MichLUG/GMLTG/Steve's party on Wednesday December, 27th. It seemed to
have gotten great reviews, and we are now releasing it to the general
public. Please don't just casually throw it to the side. I need feedback.
GOOD OR BAD.

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'
Rick Hallman