 Space / 5618
Re: Griffon Industries releases Bahamut-Class Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Please don't just casually throw it to the side. I need feedback.
GOOD OR BAD.

Okay:

It has a nice and speedy and powerful look to it, but all it really seems to
be is a grey slab. Even if you can't think of what they would be or do, add
little stuff jutting out from the ship. Take a look at Mark Sandlin's
microfig carrier for what I mean. Also, though the design does look like it
would work, it is kind of standard. I think that if you had a more original
body design people would like it better. Screw around with hinges and plates
to get a cool shape and then build from it. That's how I do most of my (few)
ships.

Greg "Guppy walks 12 miles home" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html