 Space / 5625
Re: Griffon Industries releases Bahamut-Class Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:43:23 GMT

Ok, I just don't like microfig scale that much.  Unless it is extremly
innovative and/or cool I'll just pretty much ignore it, but that's *my"
personal opinion-I dont wan't to start a whole argument about what scale is
better-I just prefer minifig over microfig...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Griffon Industries released this heavy frigate, bigger then out Highwind, at
the MichLUG/GMLTG/Steve's party on Wednesday December, 27th. It seemed to
have gotten great reviews, and we are now releasing it to the general
public. Please don't just casually throw it to the side. I need feedback.
GOOD OR BAD.

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'
Rick Hallman