 Space / 5629
Re: Griffon Industries releases Bahamut-Class Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:59:22 GMT

Overall, I like it.  It's a classic body shape, but it works.  Things to
consider:

-You definitely need to render the surface more--give it a texture other
than studs or smooth.  Part of this is to ADD ARMAMENT.

-I've got reservations about that bridge.  If it's the thing on top, the
view is pretty obstructed because it's so set back between the wing plates.

Microfig is a neat scale that I'll have to get into.  Right now I'm working
on a minifig capital ship and I can definitely appreciate the advantages of
micro.  Sorry I missed the Ada get-together!  I'm in Buffalo right now so
there's no way I could get there.

Peter