 Space / 5643
Re: Griffon Industries releases Bahamut-Class Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:38:13 GMT

Trevor Pruden <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Yes, but, MY capital ship will kick YOUR capital ship's titanium and
ablatively shielded a**!

<sarcasm="on">
And after its through doing that, mine will kick yours, because it has super
duper laser tecnhology and anti laser defense technology.  BTW - its really
tiny, but I still call it a capital ship. ;-)

<grin, duck, and run>

</sarcasm>

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

Missed you in Ada too the other day.  I was looking forward to seeing some of
your MOCs in person.  We had a blast...you should have been there. :-)

-Tim