 Space / 3969
  Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?

(...) Two comments: 1. What's wrong with duplication of effort? The Fibblesnork LEGO Guide is old and decrepit anyway. 2. The name "Fibblesnork" is the name of (URL) the website. The name of the guide you are referring to is "Fibblesnork LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?

(...) I didn't say it was wrong, only redundant. I think TFLG is still a rather effective resource. I refer to it often. In any case, my aversion to redundancy stems from working in a corporation and dealing with the bloat-factor, so please take my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?

(...) Sorry, I took your comment the wrong way. I'm concerned about the general perceived attitude about aversion to redudancy -- one of the things MM was brining up the other day. (...) Probably no confusion, no, but that's actually what I'm afraid (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)

(...) Yeah, me too. What can we do to bring it up to date. Any chance of supplying us with the particulars as to how to photograph the minis, the size of the various images from the set manuals, etc? I don't care if the name is changed to something (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?

<big snip> (...) Say, where did that word come from originally? I mean, did you make it up, or what? -dead (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?

(...) Tell me you aren't thinking about home-jarring and mail-order-selling Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles. eric (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)

(...) I have to admit, I would love to see the Fibblesnork Guide updated and made to include newer themes, like, say, Star Wars. I find that the way it's laid out, and the particular information it gives, is invaluable when I'm trying to figure out (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) And me. A highly valuable site that has helped me a gazillion times. It has also, in my opinion, a very nice UI. /Joakim (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)

(...) Yeah, me (whatever the appropriate number is). Steve (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans)