 Space / 39581
Re: Improved Space Combat Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Benson wrote:
Hello, all!  Mostly a lurker, life's been busy -- a career position at a busy
hospital in the Baltimore area?  Maybe, if I'm lucky.  Odd, then, that I'm
building military MOCs.  Well.

Introducing the UIW's Improved Combat Superiority Fightercraft:

Not bad at all.  Looks to me like an improved Battlestar Galactica Colonial
Viper.  I like the color scheme.  It's a bit chunky in spots, like the fins on
the back, but sometimes you're limited to the pieces at hand.

Jeff