 Space / 39584
Re: Improved Space Combat Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Benson wrote:
Hello, all!  Mostly a lurker, life's been busy -- a career position at a busy
hospital in the Baltimore area?  Maybe, if I'm lucky.  Odd, then, that I'm
building military MOCs.  Well.

Introducing the UIW's Improved Combat Superiority Fightercraft:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Snay/UIW/CombatSpaceFighter/front_angled.jpg>>

Please, don't pull punches in your critiques.  Thank you.

-Jeff Benson

When moderated, the Gallery is here:

In contrast to the other replies, I think this MOC is next to flawless.  It
looks like a spaceship that you'd see as a non-LEGO toy.  (I mean that as a good
thing.)  I think it would be neat, if you have enough pieces, to make 4 or 5 of
them, each with a different colored stripe down the front.

David "Fuzzy" Gregory