 Space / 39586
Re: Improved Space Combat Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:58:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Findley wrote:

Not bad at all.  Looks to me like an improved Battlestar Galactica Colonial
Viper.  I like the color scheme.  It's a bit chunky in spots, like the fins on
the back, but sometimes you're limited to the pieces at hand.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

This fighter was an improved design on a fighter I built last winter.  That
gallery can be found here:

That design began life as an attempt to model a Colonial Viper Mark II from the
new Battlestar Galactica.  As you can tell, it took its own course, but you're
right on the money -- the styling is heavily influenced by that type of craft.

-Jeff