 Space / 39582
39581  |  39583
Subject:
A ton of NWBC05 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:33:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Excellent photo spreads so far from attendees! Great jon everyone of getting such great shots of the event.

I played the role of insane shutterbug this past weekend, and after sifting through the pics on my card I ended up with over 500 usable photos. I’ve laid them out on Brickshelf according to the day they were taken, so feel free to browse the pics from Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Because there were so many captionable photos, I put a few of my favorites up in my Flickr gallery. If you add me as a contact (I’ll return the gesture) you can add notes to photos, leave comments, and access multiple sizes of each photo.

Thanks to the organizers, attendees, and the public for making this such an awesome con! I think it’s safe to say that Space totally rocked (though Castle and Town gave us a run for our money.)

--The Chief