 Space / 3904
Re: Dan the Man is at it again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:55:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
Gonna
have to dig out my old WC box and look it over.. and ignore that nagging
feeling that I really should be working on ..cou*castle*gh.. sorry..dusty in
here.. *ducks*

cou*castle*gh? Isn't that the theme we space-heads use for spare parts?

Many a castle set is butchered to pave the way for new space ships and mechs.
That's how it always has been and how it will always be. ;-)

-Dave

Hehe. Well.. don't let Shiri catch you saying that, me thinks. :)

I'm earnestly trying to get into such an affiliated project, but I have a star
fighter that demanded I create it over summer and now that it is done, it is
demanding a hangar bay and support staff before it will be appeased
and release my LEGO resources for other.. um.. heathen uses of my collection.

I'm the eternal fence sitter - Space and Castle will always cannabalize each
other and together slowly stomp out my Town collection...! ;P

Joel