 Space / 3780
Re: Dan the Man is at it again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

<snip>

G'day Joel,

Yeah ditto for me.  I made the mistake of hunting down the Voltron
ship I mentioned..., it was called the "Explorer".  Here's the only
image I could find of it:

http://www.adequate.com/Voltron/Images/misc.shtml

Now I'm torn between wanting to build that stuff or the WC ships.
I think the latter will be a little easier to tackle.  Besides,
I already built a LEGO Voltron once..., about 15-20 years ago!  :]

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

That's a pretty cool looking ship. It kind of, in a cross eyed sort of way,
reminds me of the Star Wars frigate.. I think it's the Nebula or something? I
know this is .space so I won't get into it anymore but it looks... related...?
like a little brother or something. :)

WC ships would be pretty intriguing.. I don't know as I could do it. maybe the
old ones.. I only have the original WC game and borrowed WC 2 and 3 from
friends. That would be pretty spiffy to pull off though.

Joel